Forum Forums General Discussion Which are reviews about site capitalxp.com?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maxforsberg 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Dennis.Sentos
    Dennis.Sentos
    Participant

Which are reviews about site capitalxp.com? Does it pay or not?

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Dennis.Sentos Dennis.Sentos.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

maxforsberg
    Participant

<!–more–>At CapitalXP I work with an analyst. It so happened, that I did not reward with the abilities to trade, although I tried this business more than once and nothing came of it. Therefore, I actually began to work with the analyst. It’s convenient for me to trade with him and I don’t have any claims to him, who knows, maybe in the future I can trade myself too).

julia130701
    Participant

On the one hand, I was a little strained by the moment that in order to start, you need to have 250$. It seemed to me that this is very strange, because at many sites you can trade even with 10-20 dollars. But then, when I started working, I realized that it was done for a reason. This eliminates unnecessary traders that do not raise the credibility of the company. They can only merge their money, and then complain in the forums that the broker is a cheater. It is good that this question was solved here.

maxforsberg
    Participant

I traded here back in the days when CapitalXP was just developing and taking its first steps. Then, in the initial stages, I had enough questions for this broker. But now, after 2.5 years, almost everything that I did not like before had been corrected here. CapitalXP developed very smoothly and consistently. Each update made this site much better than it was before. Well, at the moment we can say that there are practically no problems left and it has become very comfortable working here.

Thomas
    Participant

For such a young company, it’s just super! I think that many brokers may envy this place. I have been trading on this platform for 3 months now and I have not noticed any jambs. Of course, there are some nuances, but where aren’t there?) Therefore, I’m completely in the mood for productive work with this company and I’m sure that it has a great future.

Buck
    Participant

For some reason, CapitalXP is often called a novice broker. But as for me, 3 years is a lot. For 3 years, any broker should become a full-fledged brokerage company and CapitalXP has become one) Good company, good working conditions, a large amount of functionality – more than enough for me)

maxforsberg
    Participant

I want to mention exactly the terminal. For me, a person who worked at different sites during the year, this terminal is the most convenient. I do not know what attracted me to it, but there is something special. In addition to the terminal I want to mention the site. The site is also convenient and competent. You can find everything that interests you without problems and special efforts.

Charlie
    Participant

Just a nice, easy-to-learn exchange. It’s easy to work here, easy to navigate, and in general any newcomer can work here. I’m happy.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.