Crypto Screener Forums Ripple (XRP) Forecast – Technical Analysis Ripple, XRPUSD, XRPBTC forecasts – October 2017 TA

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for Ripple, XRPUSD, XRPBTC forecasts in the month of October 2017.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

All the alts has lost ground against btc, XRP is also entering the blue support zone. We will need to look at price action at these levels. 

The dollar chart shows us a better picture, we took profit with half our position at $28. We will look at the trend lines on the dollar chart to see what we need to do.

Support is +-18c and Resistance is +-26c.

Xrp and Eth chart looks very similar. This show me that the alts is getting into support zones against btc while btc is trading against it’s upper trend line. This is going to create massive opportunities for us to trade. Their is 2 sides to this coin, btc comes down, the alts enter their support zones and bounces from that. The other side of the coin is that btc breaks it top, the alts will lose value against btc and gain dollar value or even drop dollar value. I am still waiting for confirmation to where we are going and staying long bitcoin with the hope that the action will take btc to extreme highs!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Xrp boke the 1st trend line. I am buying XRP, The RSI shows strength with a target at 0.00043

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

XRP is nicely in profit, there is resistance at $0.28. We can take profit with half our position.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

We are nicely in profit on XRP, Xrp can come back to test 0.000053, I will be staying long! 1st Target 0.000094

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Ripple is in a nice uptrend at the moment with a little bit of a correction going on. Look towards $0.25 to trade the breakout.

Support is at $0.23.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

XRP has the potential to move 3 times up in value. I am still staying long

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.