Crypto Screener Forums Ripple (XRP) Forecast – Technical Analysis Ripple (XRP) Technical Analysis – February 2018

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for analysis on the Ripple markets in the month of February 2018.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Taking a look at Ripple versus Bitcoin to get an idea of what we can expect in the days ahead.

XRPBTC forecast 17 Feb 2018
    All the MA’s on my chart have given the bear signal on the  1 hr candle, this is my first warning and I will take caution on the XRP markets.

Premium members went long on Ripple last week versus the dollar and locked in profits already. I would advise anybody still long on the Ripple market to take caution.

The market is testing critical support around 0.000101 btc and should it fail we could face a steep drop in prices as recent speculators run for greener pastures.

Medium term support is around 9000 satoshi should the the market fail here. I will be sitting on the sidelines and I have no trades planned for XRP at this point in time.

MrHanna
    MrHanna

Ripple is setting up another bear flag and following suite with BTC and the other cryptos.

xrpusd forecast 5 feb 2018
    Ripple is still in a strong bearish trend and immediate support is around $0.68 -$0.70.

With a lot of panic selling and bearish news lined up for tomorrow we are expecting even lower prices on most of the cryptos.

The bulls need to push prices above $0.80 to get our attention, however at this point momentum is in the favour of the bears.

I am still short on Ripple until the trend changes.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.