Crypto Screener Forums Ripple (XRP) Forecast – Technical Analysis Ripple (XRP) Forecasts – September 2017

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for XRP technical analysis in the month of September, 2017.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

This chart is not doing anything, it broke the resistance on 22 September but did not go up. I am long XRP.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

This chart is very quiet, I am still long expecting XRP to go back to 0.0016 in the coming months

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

I love this chart, building a solid foundation, if 0.202 on the $ chart breaks expect a great move to the upside!

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Ripple seems to be quite solid against Bitcoin compared to other Altcoins in the game. I will watch the action inside the triangle before deciding if I am bull or bear.

In my opinion we could see higher prices due to the actual real world use of the Ripple ecosystem at the moment.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by margincall margincall.
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

XRP building a very nice pattern. Accumulation taking place, BUY!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Above 0.00505 ripple will go to 0.000144. That is 3 times your money! wait for entry at 0.0005050

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

This market is looking great to buy, wait for the hour chart line to buy into strength. Entry for long is 0.00005.  Stop when triggered is 0.000044

admin
    admin

https://www.tradingview.com/x/j3MRiapu/

Ripple (XRP) is trading in a classic triangle with bullish trend formation. I will wait for a breakout to the upside of the triangle before going long.

A break to the downside would signal lower prices in the short term.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.