Crypto Screener Forums Neo (NEO) Forecast – Technical Analysis Neo, NEOUSD, NEOBTC forecasts – October 2017 TA

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for NEOUSD, NEOBTC forecasts in the month of October 2017.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Neo broke the trend line, there is a lot of buyers coming to this market. 1st Target 0.0065

admin
    admin

Taking a look at neo vs the dollar today. Looking very interesting indeed, we can see the price action coiling tighter as we enter the triangle.

Look for a breakout above $29 – $31 and on flip side cheaper prices if we break below $26 – $28.

I am expecting NEO to play catchup soon. This is just my opinion, please do your own research, nobody can predict the markets. Safe trades.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Neo is building a solid base. Thee is still no indication of a quick move to the upside. I will be keeping my eye on Neo for  a buy!

Support: 0.00468 Resistance: 0.005-0.0053

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

We took profit on Neo when the down trend line broke, short term trade buy Neo with a stop loss at 0.00630. This is a risky trade, I am not taking this trade myself.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Stay long Neo but get out of your Neo buys when the trend line breaks to the downside.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.