Crypto Screener Forums Neo (NEO) Forecast – Technical Analysis Neo (NEO) Technical Analysis – November 2017

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

The thread for forecast on the NEO markets in the month of November 2017.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The NEO market has been under quite a lot of pressure vs Bitcoin, and we can see that we are currently trading in a triangle.
    I see support around 0.003 – 0.004 and resistance is currently at 0.0055.
    Look for prices to consolidate above 0.0055 should you wish to enter a break-out trade.
    Long term view for NEO in my opinion is still bullish and we are currently finding ourselves in the buying zones. Safe trades.
    NEOBTC

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Neo is looking very bullish vs BTC, I am expecting a breakout on the NEO markets one of these days.

I am always looking for good times to buy Neo, it seems this is another one of those times. You can notice how we keep on finding support on the 200 sma, should be break below that prices will dip again.

PS – I am long Neo long term, but there should be some short term gains on the table for all altcoin trades soon!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Neo is showing signs of a reversal agianst btc, I will wait for 0.0048 to break to buy a portion of my position and then wait for the test after the break to buy the rest.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.