Crypto Screener Forums Neo (NEO) Forecast – Technical Analysis Neo (NEO) Forcasts – September 2017

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for technical analysis on the NEO markets in the month of September 2017.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Take profit on Neo if $32 breaks to the downside otherwise stay long!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

This charts indicates exactly why we should wait for technical buy signals. My previous chart said wait for 0.00515 to break, just look at how Neo moved when this happened. I think Neo can come back, people will most probably take profit but don’t wait to long if you have not bought Neo at the break. buy zone : 0.00594.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

It is normal for people to take profit after this move! Look to buy more at 0.0062

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Wait for 0.0055 and 22$ to break to the upside

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Many charts are waiting for confirmation what to do next, I am a firm believer in NEO, If you want to trade wait for the entry to go long at 0.00515.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Neo is building a very solid and nice foundation current buy zone is 0.0051

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

We took profit at $32 of the trade we bought at $17 an $ 18. Almost 90 % in 2 days!

Neo btc chart is bullish but Neo usd chart needs to break 32! Look at chart below

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

What a great run we had with Neo, and took profit at the top!

Neo has no trade at the moment, I am a firm believer in this project.

Support 0.0049

Entry for long: Above 0.0065.

We took profit at 0.007 and now we will enter if the trend line breaks lower as the level we sold.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

I still believe in this project, Neo is currently building a nice foundation after the shock of China. Buy close to 0.0045. above $22 Neo can run, but I expect Neo to consolidate at these levels or wait for new news from China!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Full scale panic set in and Neo lost halve it’s value in 20 minutes. We bought at $18 and $17

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Neo fell a lot in 2 days, we bought at 17$  and 18 $, this market needs to consolidate.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Neo is in downtrend until 0.006 breaks against btc. it is also struggling at 24.30$

admin
    admin

https://www.tradingview.com/x/CzUjx4xH/

NEO/BTC continued its bearish trend and found buyers at 0.006 pushing the price back up into the 0.007 zone.

If we break through the red line I would expect NEO to gain some momentum against BTC, break through the green line will see us lower or sideways in the next coming days.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.