Crypto Screener Forums Monero (XMR) Forecast – Technical Analysis Monero, XMRUSD, XMRBTC forecasts – October 2017

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by admin admin 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for analysis on the Monero markets, XMRUSD, XMRBTC in the month of October 2017.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    admin
    admin

Taking a quick look at the short term for the XMRBTC market.

We can see quite a big spike in trading volume on the 25th and it seems like there could be a bullish trend developing.

I will see if we continue along the green line, if not we could see lower prices. Those buying Monero for a long term investment or simply speculating for 2018 should take a look at these prices.

Bear in mind if Bitcoin starts to run Monero will most likely devalue from here.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by admin admin.
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

XMR moved back to support area. This chart looks great. Look at the price action at 0.0151, this will show us what to do. I am looking to enter XMR and holding it as long as it stays above $77!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

We are still waiting but when 0.018 breaks to the upside I am buying.

The dollar chart is looking very bullish! When 96.30 breaks it will move up to test the high at $104. The big move will come if 0.018 breaks against btc.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

XMR is moving into support area. We will look to see when we will be looking to buy!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.