Crypto Screener Forums Litecoin (LTC) Forcast – Technical Analysis Litecoin, LTCUSD, LTCBTC forecasts – October 2017

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for Litecoin, LTCUSD, LTCBTC technical analysis in the month of October 2017.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

This chart shows us that we must wait for price action to confirm the next move. LTC is in it’s support zone but still coming down. 

Please trade carefully on this chart, we must remain bullish until the trend line breaks. This chart is also very similar to XRP and Eth. I will stay long BTC until the trend of btc breaks or the alt coins show me that their trend is starting to reverse from bearish to bullish!

The alt coins lost a lot against btc. Support is :+-$53.8

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman.
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

This chart and the daily chart is very bullish. The best entry will be at 0.0096, enter now a portion of your trade and place a buy order at the level of 0.0096 for the rest

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

0.01 held nicely for LTC. On the dollar chart $70 is resistance. If $62 breaks I am closing my LTC

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Ltc is making new lows everyday! Ltc is moving into support area currently

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

I bought ltc at 0.0132, this chart looks bullish short term.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.