Crypto Screener Forums Litecoin (LTC) Forcast – Technical Analysis Litecoin (LTC) Technical Analysis – November 2017

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by admin admin 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for technical analysis on the Litecoin markets for the month of November 2017.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    admin
    admin

Taking a quick look at the Litecoin markets vs Bitcoin.
    We can see that there is still selling pressure as the price keeps on hitting resistance on the 200 sma.
    Should the bottom of the green channel fail prices will continue to go lower and support will get tested around 0.0069.
    Until that happens we are in a nice little uptrend with support currently at 0.0089.
    ltcbtc
    I am bullish on Litecoin vs Bitcoin, long term speaking. Feel free to chat to me on Slack about the crypto markets.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Ltc bounced nicely in the support area and broke the trend line. I expect this market to test 0.082. this will be a great place to go long! Looks like the alt coins is starting to turn against btc! Be careful until the 16 Nov when we will know what will happen with the fork in bitcoin!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.