Crypto Screener Forums Litecoin (LTC) Forcast – Technical Analysis Litecoin (LTC) Technical Analysis – May 2018

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for technical reports on the Litecoin markets for the month of May 2018.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Litecoin was almost on the road to recovery before the bears started clawing at it from about $180, earlier this month.

ltcusd forecast 18 May 2018

The market is currently experiencing a very strong bearish trend and the previous support levels, $130, $110 and $100 could very well get tested this weekend. Should we fail to consolidate above our previous support of $140, we will most likely see lower prices as the market continues its correction.

I am quite bearish on the Litecoin market, with many H&S patterns, big and small, gracing the 4hr candles. This pattern usually shows bearish market action as the indicators are confirming, for the time being. I would get bullish on litecoin should the bulls recapture the $140 level with conviction.

Until then I guess we will be drinking Litecoin Bull tears. Safe trades!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.