Crypto Screener Forums Litecoin (LTC) Forcast – Technical Analysis Litecoin (LTC) Technical Analysis – February 2018

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for analysis on the Litecoin markets in the month of February 2018.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Litecoin treated us with some nice gains alongside Bitcoin, however cautious traders are booking some profits as the first Litecoin Fork – LCC, enter the crypto world.

LTC vs BTC

LTCUSD Forecast 20 Feb 2018

I am having a look at the performance vs BTC, and as we can see, we are still in a longer term bearish channel, not surprisingly similar to Bitcoin.

Even though we have what seems to be a very clear bull flag on the 1hr it is important to note that selling pressure is quite heavy above 0.0213 btc.

Currently I see resistance at 0.022 btc and if the bulls cannot push prices above that zone the litecoin markets will experience yet another correction.

This was a great little rally for LTC however the longer term bearish trend is still in tact and I will wait for a break above 0.022 before getting to excited about LTC.

LTC vs USD

LTCUSD forecast 20 feb 2018
    On the USD charts we can see a similar little bull flag coming up for the LTC market and the market could push even higher should resistance at $250 fail.

Even though momentum is indicating that there is indeed a push from the bulls, I am not entirely happy with the price action on the crypto markets and I am prepared for a possible correction on the shorter term.

With all that said, the market is bullish on the near term with the support around $220 – $240.

Should these levels fail, expect lower prices in the future. Feel free to discuss this trade idea with us on Discord. Safe trades.

MrHanna
    MrHanna

LTC vs BTC

LTCBTC forecast 17 feb 2018
    Litecoin is loosing momentum against Bitcoin and there is a potential slaughter on the horizon.

We can see a mean double top on the 1hr and 4hr candles, momentum indicators giving clear hints to maybe gtfo.

Critical support is at 0.021 and should it fail we will wait a bit longer for the bulls.

Medium term support is around 0.02 and should it fail LTC will drop it like its hot.

Versus USD the markets could piggyback BTC like in the past, lets take a look at the chart.

LTC vs USD

LTCUSD forecast 17 Feb 2018
    Some clear divergences on the chart so expect a bit of doom before we moon.

Litecoin should gain alongside Bitcoin and we will need to see prices rise above $240 to get the fomo going again.

On the flip side should the $200 support level fail things could get really volatile in Litecoin world.

We were long from earlier levels and booked profits on the LTC markets, will keep an eye on the action before jumping back in. Safe trades yall!

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

I see a lot of bullish talk about litecoin, lets take a look.

ltcusd forecast 7 Feb 2017
    We can see that the MACD is starting to give the buy signal on the one day chart, while this is bullish, true, we are also in a very well defined downtrend channel which will require some volume to break out of.

While a lot of people are rushing into LTC, I think it is safe bet to assume that LTC will tag along with BTC for the ride. Just make sure you know how to HODL and show the Litecoin community some love, they deserve it.

The bulls need to push prices above $165 to get me more interested in the market.

The bottom target of the channel, is the $40 – $70 ranges. this will be my longer term buying zone should LTC fail to clear the channel.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.