Crypto Screener Forums Litecoin (LTC) Forcast – Technical Analysis Litecoin (LTC) Technical Analysis – December 2017

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    MrHanna
    MrHanna

This is the thread for analysis on the Litecoin markets in the month of December 2017.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Litecoin recovered nicely after the bloodshed as we can see on the chart with 4hr candles.

Litecoin forecast

The current short term trend is bearish and I have some buy order in close to $240 and $200.

Look for the breakout trade above $360.

We can see that there was a lot of action below $200 and the buyers pushed the prices back into the $200 zone.

Support is at $240 for the short term and I would look towards $160 – $200 for the medium and long term support.

Feel free to discuss any of our market trade ideas with us in Slack.

MrHanna
    MrHanna

Litecoin treating us very well at the moment as this chart shows, however should $300 fail we could be in for a bit of blood on the Litecoin streets, but until that happens things are looking bull!

ltcusd forecast 21 December 2017
    StochRSI is showing overbought conditions for the shorter term and for this reason I expect $300 to get tested, this will also give us a good idea how the bulls feel about the scenario.

Should $300 fail as support it would be wise to stack some buy orders down to the $200 zone.

MrHanna
    MrHanna

Litecoin is reloading and looks like its getting ready for another leg up.
    Levels to look out for, I see support at $260 with this bullrun, should 260 hold as support we could expect another breakout in the next day or two.

litecoin forecast 16 dec 2017

Tread carefully should the BTC price drop fast Litecoin could follow, however keep a close eye on the markets for break to the upside, market is very bullish.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.