Crypto Screener Forums Emerging markets – TA – Forecast Komodo (KMD) Forecasts – Technical Analysis

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

This is the thread for Komodo (KMD) forecasts.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Quick update on the KMD markets, we might be seeing the start of a bull trend developing here as we can see on the 1 hr chart.

The ichimoku cloud is showing us that there is a whole lot more buyers than sellers at this point, but this is crypto and with small marketcaps this can change quickly.

KMDBTC forecast

You can look for the breakout trade above 31000 satoshi.

I think that this is a good place to speculate on Komodo for the longer term hold, into 2018 and even 2019.

Please feel free to discuss any of my trades in our Slack.

Safe trades

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The Komodo market has been very volatile and producing very nice gains this year.

We can see the price is bouncing on the lower trendline and is also meeting with the 200 sma on the 1 day.

I am a buyer at these prices and hopefully will get an order in at 00031.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The KMD market has been trading in the buying zone and we might see it dip to lower prices if the break in this uptrend continues.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The KMD/BTC markets has seen a lot of action over the last few months and weeks. Trying to find a bottom in a market is often what new traders try to do however, it is often more profitable to wait for a trend to confirm a direction and trade accordingly.

Buy zone for me at the moment is between 0.004 and 0.005 and would think about increasing my position if the market starts trading above 0.006. We are currently neutral on KMD.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.