Crypto Screener Forums Iota (MIOTA) Forecast – Technical Analysis Iota (MIOTA) Forecasts – Technical Analysis – December 2017

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for market analysis on the IOTA markets for the month of December 2017.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

IOTA vs USD has recovered quite well after the initial selloffs from the $5.7 zone.

iotausd forecast
    We can see that the support mentioned in our previous reports at $3 was tested twice and our buys were filled in that zone. Looking forward in the near future I expect the market will show us some direction.

If we push above $4.2 and consolidate above $4 i think we will see a push to the top of the channel and possibly test the previous ATH.

On the flip side should support at $3.7 fail I expect that we could test the lower $3 range again before pushing up.

MrHanna
    MrHanna

IOTA vs USD looking good with buying support from $3 – $4.

iotausd 16 December 2017
    Should prices dip below 3.5 it could pay to have some orders stacked down the line.

Short term support: 3.5 – 4

Medium term support: 3 – 3.5

Long term support: 2.2 – 3

Feel free to discuss the IOTA market with us in Slack.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The IOTA markets surprised many by showing strong buying support above $3.

iotausd forecast 9 December 2017

The IOTA market is clearly bullish and showing some resitance above $5 forming a descending double top. I take this as a a bearish short term signal and would expect the bottom trendline to act as support.

Look towards $5.2 and $5.5 for the breakout trade here.

Medium to long term I am bullish on the market, I will consider the bears back in town should we start trading below $3.5 again, in which case I will try to get some buys in for the long term down to the $2 zone.

MrHanna
    MrHanna

Sellers taking profits on the IOTA markets, we can see the price hopping off the 0.5 fib, if you want to get in on the buying action, stack orders down to $2.3.

I think $3 should get tested here.

IOTAUSD

VS BTC

IF you are a buyer VS Bitcoin, I think prices could dip as low as 0.00018, but 0.00024 will get tested first.

IOTABTC

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

IOTA has been treating us nicely with a epic little run up to the $3 zone, it looks like the market might be in for a correction, short term speaking. The current trend is bullish and we could see new highs instead of correcting.

iotausd

We  can see that the RSI has been hanging around in the overbought territory, which means a correction could be on its way. The ichimoku cloud is telling us that the high can get tested again and push the market even higher.

If the prices can’t push above $3.6 and consolidate higher we are in for a correction.

Short term support levels is at $3.2 and $2.8. Should these levels break, be patient and wait for even cheaper prices.

admin
    admin

Taking a look at IOTA today, we have a nice breakout situation versus the dollar.

iota forecast

The price pushed through the previous high of $1.54 signalling a breakout trade setup.

Should buying volume continue and prices consolidate above 1.54 prices could push to $2 and even a bit higher with enough fomo.

If we have a throwback and start trading below 1.54, we will look to buy again at lower price levels.
    Please do your own research before investing in cryptocurrencies.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.