Forum Forums Support – FAQ i made transaction 3 times for upgrade but my account did not upgraded

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by admin admin 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

TexttT
    Participant

RESOLVED
    hello,

i made transaction 3 times for upgrade but my account did not upgraded please fix it

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

RESOLVED

I have sent you the refund. Please remember that you can get access to our Premium chatrooms and tools on Discord.

Thanks for your support.

TexttT
    Participant

hello,

my account has been upgraded, please send me refund of the extra 2 transactions to

1GdL25jyZFvsDSxentNw9ESeUCj8zXSuci

BCH

thank you

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

It seems that the issue is the transaction fee, if it is not added in your BCH wallet the system does not receive the full amount, and automatic upgrade does not occur.
    Your account has been upgraded. Please let me know here or contact @Margincall in Slack to get the extra transactions refunded.
    Thanks a lot for your support. Richest blessings.

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

I have found your transactions, could you please send me the TX numbers so that I can confirm, as well as a BCH address where I can refund you the excess that you paid.
    I am upgrading your account for you now, please note we also have a private chat on the Slack workspace for all Lifetime Premium members.

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi there, I will look into it straight away, my appologies the system has been failing to upgrade members if the exact amount is not sent. Let me check on the transactions, I will refund you the extra 2 if it is like you say.
    Feel free to come onto Slack to chat with us, contact @Margincall.

Truly sorry about this bad experience!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.