Crypto Screener Forums Ethereum (ETH) Forecast – Technical Analysis Ethereum, ETHUSD, ETHBTC forecast – October 2017 TA

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for technical analysis on the Ethereum (ethusd, ethbtc) markets.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Eth/ Btc is entering an support zone, we will need to look at what happens in this zone.

Eth/USd is also near a long term trend line. Support is 265, we can keep our eyes on this market, it is making higher lows but also lower highs, there is pressure building in this chart, when 355 breaks it will fly. Also look at 265 for the big drop!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

The best entry will be when the trend line breaks.

The trend line is in tact, but please get out of Eth when this trend line breaks at 275. This will be a head and shoulder pattern when 275 breaks.  I am long eth at these prices but will look closely at these levels against bitcoin and against the $. support on the btc chart is at 0.043-.046

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Taking a look at Ethereum vs the Dollar. The Ethereum market has been bleeding alongside the rest of the Crypto’s while Bitcoin keeps pushing new highs.

If we look at the longer term picture we can see that Ethereum is hopping along its trendline and is most likely setting up to make new all time highs again. We can see a triangle forming and the coil is getting tighter. The MACD indicator confirms this for me.

Like any breakout this one could go up or down, but I would expect down to maybe go as low as $200. If the blue trendline stays intact $250 should become support, however it can’t hurt to stack some buy orders down the book. You might get lucky and buy some $201 Eth.

Keep an eye on the Ethereum market as this Bull could jump out at us sooner rather than later.

Safe trades.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

If the trend line breaks at 0.068 I will buy more!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Ethereum went up nicely against btc, but reversed very quickly. If $297 breaks Eth is going down more.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Ethereum has been performing very well and our trades on ETH is well in the money. Eth seems to have hit resistance at 312, wait for 312 to break before we will go higher. I am pretty bullish on Eth at the moment but keep an eye on the 300 mark, if the market starts trading below we might dip back to 280 or lower.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.