Crypto Screener Forums Ethereum (ETH) Forecast – Technical Analysis Ethereum (ETH) Technical Analysis – November 2017 TA

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for technical analysis on the Ethereum markets in the month of November 2017. Safe trades!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Taking a look at the at the Ethereum market vs Bitcoin, we can see that we are still in a down trend, but we have buyers stepping in from the 0.042 zone. Longer term speaking I think this is quite a sweet spot to speculate on some eth vs btc.

ethbtc

I will wait and see what happens with the support at 0.04 – 0.042 before jumping in. A break above 0.045 will bring more buying support and could push us above 0.05 where I would expect some fomo would kick in.
    Lets be patient and see what the market does. Safe trades.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The Ethereum markets responded well this week and we find our selves in a similiar posistion we’re in on the 11th of this month.

This morning we can see some bigger buy walls at 0.05 btc hinting that the whales want some ETH. Please bear in mind these could always be fake, but it is important to take notice of it.

We find the market hitting resistance from 0.05 – 0.054, wait for prices to consolidate above those price levels if you would like to trade the breakout.

Support levels in my opinion is around 0.042, should that break we might see more sideways movement or even down. Feel free to discuss the forecast with me on our Slack. Safe trades.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

The alt coins charts is almost identical, Ethereum is bouncing in the support zone. I will wait for 0.005 to break before I am going long!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.