Crypto Screener Forums Ethereum (ETH) Forecast – Technical Analysis Ethereum (ETH) Technical Analysis – March 2018

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    CheesePuff
    CheesePuff

This is the thread for analysis on the Ethereum markets in the month of March 2018.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Morning guys and gals, lets take a look at what the Ethereum market has been up too.

ETH/BTC ETHBTC forecast 29 March 2018

Eth has been as volatile as ever and has lost 50% against Btc since late January.

The chart looks a very strong bearish trend, indicators are showing overbought conditions, so I would expect more blood for Ethereum in the near future.

Resistance is solid at 0.06 btc and the support at 0.05 – 0.055 is being tested as I write this report.

I do believe there is a lot of upside to the crypto markets at the moment, however timing for a good entry is critical.

I will wait for ETH to show strength against BTC before considering a new long position.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

I am having a look at Ethereum vs Bitcoin today, it is important in these kind of market conditions to stay on track with trends vs BTC.

ETHUSD forecast 14 March 2018
    Even though we are still bearish on the longer term, as well as new short term bearish signals, I would just like to point out the possibility of a massive cup and handle.

Like I always state, no formation has a 100% success rate and no trade is risk free.

With that said we can also see what might be a bullish pennant on the handle of the cup, another bull signal on the longer term.

On the flip side the bears are still in control and we might take a massive dip, what to look out for.

The Cup and the Pennant trade idea will be void should prices fall below the handle, or the pennant.

This is at 0.074, I would like to extent that zone to just below the 200 MA on the 1 Day chart, which is around 0.07 btc.

This is also my support zone for the short term on the market, 0.07btc – 0.074btc.

There is a possibility of a breakout should prices consolidate above 0.084.

Please note breakout levels are not set in stone and change regularly.

Feel free to discuss this trade idea with me in Discord. Safe trades.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Lets take a quick look at the Ethereum market on the 1day candles.

ETHUSD forecast 3 March 2018
    On this chart we can clearly see the massive triangle that the market is trading in.

Notice how the prices are coiling tighter and volatility in the market is getting less, and it is a possibility that the market correction is over and we are in the new accumulation zones.

Resistance – $880 – $1000

Support – $740 – $800

I am expecting some movement between these zones before prices go higher.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.