April 3, 2018 at 9:24 am #17179
This is the thread for analysis on the Ethereum markets in the month of April 2018.
April 26, 2018 at 12:01 pm - Views: 2637 #17598
Here is a quick update on the Ethereum markets.
ETH / USD
We can see the same selling pressure that is visible on the BTC charts, however Ethereum has not broken to the bear side, yet.
I will look at $600 as near term support and change my stance to bearish should we consolidate below $600 going into the weekend.
Strong resistance now between $650 – $700 and I will wait and see before opening any more longs on the Eth market.
Should $600 fail as support we will revisit the previous price range, which was about $400 – $550.
ETH / BTC
Here we can see that the bullish trend is still in tact versus Bitcoin and I will look to the near term support for guidance.
First support zone in my opinion is 0.07 btc, should that fail I will look towards 0.068 btc for confirmation of a possible bearish reversal.
I am quite bullish on Ethereum should we stay above 0.07 btc. Safe trades.April 22, 2018 at 4:38 pm - Views: 2663 #17591
Quick look at the Ethereum market versus the Dollar.
Ethereum regained its momentum after some good bullish price action hit the market early April.
Eth has amlost gained a 100% since it hit lows at around $360.
This is a good example of open interest on the markets, it is safe to say any Eth under $400 is a steal.
This little bull run could end quickly should support at the $550 – $600 fail.
Should the above happen, I will consider placing some buy orders in the $400 zone as well as the $500 zone.
I am bullish should we consolidate above $600 going into the work week, $550 still bullish in my opinion, but I am a bear should we consolidate below $550.
Bear in mind I will try scoop up some more ETH at lower prices, no pun indended.
I will take profits from my entries at $400 should we break below $600. Safe trades.April 16, 2018 at 7:23 am - Views: 2779 #17565
Ethereum has regained some momentum after dropping more than 70% since the all time high in the beginning of this year.
Ethereum vs US Dollar
Looking at the one day candles we can see that the start of April saw the market action dropping below $400.
In my opinion there was enough open interest in the Ethereum market and a nice little bull run developed.
Well done to the premium members that caught this trade setup.
At the moment I think that Ethereum will most likely follow in Bitcoin steps when it comes to the Dollar.
Support – S1: $500 – S2: $400 – $450 – S3: $360
Resistance – R1: $540 – R2: $580 – $600
Ethereum vs Bitcoin
ETHBTC has started a nice little uptrend and if this momentum continues there could be a very nice break to the topside in the near future.
In my opinion there is strong support in the 0.059 – 0.062 zone, I am bullish on the Ethereum market should prices stay above this.
Should the market consolidate below these levels there will be more blood on the Eth streets.
Higher risk trades that were entered around the 0.055 will be closed should we dip below 0.062.
I think it is important to remember that the price of Ethereum was a mere $4 at the start of 2017, we are still up x10 on the longer term view so more downside could be possible.
Support – S1: 0.062 – S2: 0.059
Resistance – R1 – 0.064 – R2: 0.066
Like they say on the street, “the trend is your friend”, I will wait for the market to break the trend before getting out. Safe trades.April 10, 2018 at 10:44 am - Views: 2792 #17557
Lets take a quick look at the Ethereum market versus the US Dollar.
There has been some nice bullish volume between $350 and $420, and like Bitcoin, we are receiving contradicting signals on the market.
I will keep it simple, a break below $350 will be followed by a bearish price action and a confirmation that the bear trend is not quite over yet.
On the flip side, I will wait for the bulls to push the prices past the $400 price levels, $420 should be in play if we consolidate in this zone.
I would expect some bullish momentum to develop if trading pushes prices higher than $420. Safe trades.
- This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by margincall.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.