Crypto Screener Forums Ethereum (ETH) Forecast – Technical Analysis Ethereum (ETH) – September 2017 TA

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

This is the thread for forecasts on the Ethereum (ETH) market for the month of September 2017

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Eth looks good, I am buying with a stop loss at 0.066!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

$300-$320 is still struggling to break to the upside. I will be closing my Eth under $290. It looks as if Eth will be weaker than BTC, watch the $ chart if $320 breaks eth will move quickly to the upside!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Our 2nd buy order was on 0.07, eth bounced from 0.0702….So close to have both orders filled. Stay long above 0.073, use the trend line as your indicator.

Eth is struggling at $300, the resistance is very strong currently at these levels.

If you want to trade Eth short term: Sell at these levels, stop loss at $310, and profit level at $272. I am not doing this trade as I will stay long above the trend line

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman.
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Eth is stronger than btc, expect a test at 0.07 where we will be buying more

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Eth is bullish, expect a test at 260 where I will buy more if price action confirms the trade!

$300 is strong resistance currently

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Eth did test the 200-220 range, we were spot on with our analysis.

Have a look at $300 for price action and for confirmation on the trend!

This chart is very bullish, also has resistance at 0.0576 which is the same as $300 on the usd chart. If this breaks expects eth to move quickly up!

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

If Ethereum can keep the price action at this level I think we might be looking at a rise in ETH against BTC soon.

I am getting myself ready to open a long if the market action confirms. At the moment I am neutral.

Taking a look at Ethereum against the dollar and we can see that the chart is very similar to that of Bitcoin at the moment.

I expect that the $200 range will get tested again and we should get a indication of market direction soon.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Eth looking to consolidate after the news of China last week.

support 0.066

We closed at 330, will re enter if trend line breaks at +-310

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

eth looking very bearish resistance 0f 330 strong. I am closing my eth, think it can test 240

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Eth res: 330.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Eth USD 

Eth will test 228-240. This is a great level to buy. 

This is great levels to look to buy more Ethereum, if you want to wait look at the hour chart to buy back into strength or 228-240

It is good that ICO’s must be regulated, this protects us and keep us away from people to scam us with useless ICO’s.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

https://www.tradingview.com/x/bSOCvQC9/

Eth/Btc trading pair

Ethereum lost quite a bit of ground against Bitcoin before starting to trade in a tight coil around 0.065 and 0.085.

My short term view: For more upside the market will have to follow the green arrow up and if it breaks lower I will expect lower prices.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.