Crypto Screener Forums Ethereum Classic (ETC) Forecast – Technical Analysis Ethereum Classic (ETC) Technical Analysis – May 2018

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by MrHanna MrHanna 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for analysis on the Ethereum Classic markets in the month of May 2018.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MrHanna
    MrHanna

Ethereum Classic in the news this week by diffusing their difficulty bomb, congrats ETC, lets take a look at the charts.

etcusd forecast 31 May 2018

Etc recovery hit a bit of a flat line yesterday as volume petered out and momentum seems to be swinging back to the bears.  This situation can give us two outcomes, a retest of previous support at around $14.50 – $14.80, consolidation above $15.50 for a possible bump and run play.

Support zones – $14 – $15

Resistance zones – $15.50 – $16

Big fan of the ol Bump n Run, I will be setting up some alerts to try catch it. Be sure to try and identify the price action before entering a trade here. Consolidation above the resistance zone would be a safer entry in my opinion.

MrHanna
    MrHanna

Ethereum Classic in the news this week by diffusing their difficulty bomb, congrats ETC, lets take a look at the charts.

etcusd forecast 31 May 2018

Etc recovery hit a bit of a flat line yesterday as volume petered out and momentum seems to be swinging back to the bears.  This situation can give us two outcomes, a retest of previous support at around $14.50 – $14.80, consolidation above $15.50 for a possible bump and run play.

Support zones – $14 – $15

Resistance zones – $15.50 – $16

Big fan of the ol Bump n Run, I will be setting up some alerts to try catch it. Be sure to try and identify the price action before entering a trade here. Consolidation above the resistance zone would be a safer entry in my opinion.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.