Forum Forums Emerging markets – TA – Forecast EOS (EOS) Forecasts – Technical Analysis

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

This is the thread for analysis on the EOS (EOS) markets.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Taking a quick look at EOS/BTC as I can see a bear pennant / flag painted.

eosbtc price forecast 19 oct 2018

For those looking to trade the EOS market I would be prepared for a move in either direction, and use the RSI and Moving Averages to guide the way. These kinds of candle stick formations do not have a 100% success rate, meaning there is a possibility that the price can move in either direction.

Should the RSI move above 50 and keep pushing up there is a good chance that the break will happen to the top side, however should the RSI keep on falling, I will prepare for a drop and even lower prices incoming.

Support for me on the short term is at 0.0008100 btc and the resistance zone im looking at is 0.0008350 btc. Safe trades.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Lets take a longer term look at the EOS market versus Bitcoin. EOS was hit hard by the speculative fever a few months ago when WEISS ratings gave it a very high rating and basically advising people to invest.

The market has lost roughly 60% against BTC since May this year. Even though the open interest is continuing to build, its important to realize we are still in a strong bearish trend, some gains could be on the table for the shorter term, however it could be short lived, lets take a look.

eosbtc price prediction 16 august 2018

Most longs here should be considered higher risk trades and proper planning is needed before entering any trades like this. We can see the momentum has taken a sharp turn upwards, possible gains on the very near term, however its important to note that the indicator is still confirming the current bearish trend by being at -8.

Personally I think any gains on the market now could be very short lived, the market is still looking for a bottom, and even though EOS is a nice project, it is very new and Bitcoin should not be underestimated.

Final view, possible bounce to the MA’s, or further down before we get the bounce, this will largely depend on the correlation with the Bitcoin market. Safe trades.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Eos has been getting a lot of attention lately and the hype is certainly building up. Lets take a look at the technicals vs USD and BTC.

eosusd forecast 29 May 2018

We can see the bullish run of April was finally met by the bears at the start of May, and took prices down from about $22, to where we currently find the market. EOS volume has been impressive the last two months and momentum could change to bullish quickly in my opinion.

We can see that the MACD, even though still bearish, is confirming the fact the bulls are regaining some ground. Support seems solid around $10 in my opinion and higher risk traders could be probing for the bottom below $12 already.

Sentiment is still bearish and it would be safer option to wait for consolidation above the $12 price range, as well as confirmation from the indicators that the bulls are indeed back.

CheesePuff
    CheesePuff
    Keymaster

An analysis of the EOS market for short term and for the long term holders.

EOS USD forecast 27 Jan 2018
    EOS is clearly in an uptrend against the dollar, defined by the creation of higher lows on the chart. We can also see that the prices are coiling tighter together, this usually happens when the market is close to deciding a new trend or direction.

This is usually due to the buyers and sellers being at odds, buying up supply quicker and quicker, which usually leads to higher prices, unless some commercial players decide to sell earlier positions and take profits.

Unless some major bearish fundamental news hits the EOS markets, we don’t foresee prices dropping far below 12 dollars. Long term speaking, we feel that EOS is a buy in this zone and even up to 20 dollars.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

EOSBTC 1day candles

We can see that the long term down trend has been broken and higher highs and lower lows are starting to develop in the market.

Zooming in at the same chart, it looks like a very nice cup and handle forming inside of what could be a ascending triangle forming.

Woodies CCI indicates we are bullish on the 1day, of course this is crypto and should the uptrend  fail we might take a dip before continuing up.

EOS looks like it is a solid buy zone long term speaking, great potential for massive gains.

I would be a buyer at these levels longer term speaking. As always please do your own research about the projects that you would like to invest in.

EOS seems like a very nice addition to a ether-wallet.

Support should kick in at around 0.00015 resistance 0.0002, watch for a breakout trade above 0002.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.