Crypto Screener Forums Crypto Basics Criptobitup – trading platform

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Leah 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

German
    Participant

If you are looking for a reliable trading platform, choose Cryptobitup. You won’t be disappointed! A great number of trading tools, informational and technical support, professional analytics are overwhelming advantages. I can’t state any critical problems. Money withdrawals are fast and due. Cryptobitup is based on the Airsoft platform. So, you are able to complete transactions anywhere with Internet access. It’s really convenient. This is my little success https://prnt.sc/jrs7re!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Leah
    Participant

German, seems your friends have never noticed gaps if they are still investing and trading with cryptobitup. I have opened a demo account with this broker. I am going to perform a couple of operations and monitor the charts. I also want to compare mobile and desktop trading. I am sure that I will forget about cryptobitup if I have any issue with them in next two weeks. As I see they have a lot of currencies. Guys, what are you the most favourite pairs? I prefer not to trade bitcoin because I have a dab experience with it having lost a lot of money with it.

Leah
    Participant

Jonito, it is really exciting to invest money and trade currencies. Have you ever played on forex market?

Jonijo
    Blocked

I do not understand what people found in the Internet currency. Do not you want to keep money in your hands, pay them and just watch. And so you invest and just lose a large amount. You’d better spend your time https://www.apnet.com/ and enjoyed and excited

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jonijo.

German
    Participant

Hey Leah!
    I decided to trade on Cryptobitup because of my friends. They recommended it to me at first. Then, I surfed the Web to check out users’ feedback. Truth be told, I found both positive and negative reviews. In fact, you will hardly find only positive reviews about any broker. And, all positive feedback isn’t always good as well. Verification was a huge hassle for me. I wish it would less complicated, but for all money service businesses the main concern remains protection of clients’ investments. So far, I continue trading on Cryptobitup. Have you already registered an account?

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  German.

Leah
    Participant

<!–more–>

Adam, as i understand you continue working with cryptobitup. Correct? You had a negative experience with this broker. What made you invest more money after noticing gaps? I hope this information is useful and can help to other investors to know about any broker’s problems (if any, of course).

Thanks 🙂

Leah
    Participant

Hi guys.

I see there are quite many positive reviews about cryptobitup. However, there are also negative comments about their services. How did you come to a decision to cooperate with this broker?

Adam
    Participant

Hey there!
    I just want to add that traders who use the assistance of personal brokers on CryptoBitUp can participate in collective deals. The opportunity is rather risky, but, no guts, no glory. By investing more money, you will be able to make larger profits. As for me, I am very pleased with the outcome https://prnt.sc/k2u0h6. By the way, I came no problems with money withdrawals. The procedure is really fast, no delays. Does anybody here havesimilar experience?

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Thanks for you input Adam, will be sure to take note! Thanks for sharing your crypto trading experiences here with the community.

Adam
    Participant

I worked with cryptobitup about a year ago. At the beginning when I had a minimal deposit everything seemed to be fine. Anyway, they provided analytics and also send me recommendations about possible movements. I cannot say they tried to cheat. But later when I deposited more money I noticed gaps which led to money losses. Once after such a gap I contacted their support team but they just ignored my request. Did they think I should like their service and continue working with them? Fortunately, I withdrew my money and informed them I was not going to trade anymore with them. I will never recommend this broker to my friends.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.