Crypto Screener Forums Bitcoin Cash (BCH/BCC) Forecast – Technical Analysis Bitcoin Cash (BCH/BCC) Forecasts – November 2017

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for analysis on the Bitcoin Cash markets for the month of November 2017. Safe trades!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Taking a quick look at BCH, under pressure from the BTC markets but performing well and still trading in my longer term buying zone.
    I expect a reversal should BTC continue to trading at lower prices vs USD.

bchbtc

I first issued a buy on BCH when it was $311, I have buys stacked down to 0.1. BCH market is still very new and anything can happen with the prices, please do your own research, I am only presenting my opinion on the markets. Safe trades!

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

As we can see in the chart below, BCH has been trading within the buyzone I indicated with the last BCH trading signal.

Looking at the day chart we can see that the RSI is above 50 which is indicating more buying pressure on the market.

At the moment my concern for most crypto markets is the following, should btc experience a major price drop it could very likely cause most altcoin pairs to drop in value.

In my opinion the green buy zone is still in play until we start trading at higher price levels vs BTC. Safe trades.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

As we can see the BCH prices did retest 0.15 and support failed seeing the price to 0.143 this morning. There is a lot of news/hype concerning BTC and BCH at the moment so we will keep it technical.

We can see that Bitcoin Cash is in a down trend vs Bitcoin at the moment, this is partly due to Bitcoin pushing above 7200 and looking bullish.  RSI is indicating a oversold market.

The weather in Cryptoland can change suddenly, I excpect that BCH will get bought up quickly should BTC lose its momentum.

Feel free to come and discuss our trades in Slack. Safe trades.

admin
    admin

A quick update on the BCH markets vs BTC.

It seems that we are finding major support around 0.18 – 0.17. Should this fail we will most likely retest 0.15, however the market is bullish, high trading volume and hype is certainly building up.

We will most likely see a sideways movement until the weekend, unless buying volume comes and pushes prices above 0.2. Then look for BCH to rally and BTC to drop.

Safe trades.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

BCH had a great run against the USD as well as gaining vs BTC.

We are hitting resistance at 0.15 and will need to see the price action push above this level to continue the bullish run. With that said we might be in for a correction, but be wary there is a ton of trading volume on BCH right now and fomo is sure to set in if prices goes above $1000.

Those that didn’t buy at $300 will buy at $600, those that didn’t buy there will jump in when we get above $1000.

My advice is to keep an eye on 0.15 and 0.16 for the next breakout.

Well done to all those that bought early, I am taking profit on a 1/3 of my position, recovering my initial and the rest I will hodl for a while. 😉

Safe trades!

The purple line indicates the resistance as I see it at the moment. I will add to my position if we start trading above 0.15 – 0.16

On the 1hour chart we can see that the bulls have fallen out of the first channel and we are moving sideways into the next. Should the prices fall below the blue channel we could expect more bearish moves from the market. At the moment we are bullish and waiting for the correction. Stay tuned and like always, safe trades!

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Bitcoin Cash started November off on a good note gaining against BTC and raising the value in USD to about x2 from our BCH buying signal.

For those looking to take profit on the short term this is as good a place as any, however I am quite bullish on BCH and looking at the chart seconds that motion. Keeping in mind BCH raise while BTC is pushing new ATH’s, I take this as indicator that lower price levels for BCH might be bought up.

Woodies CCI is also telling us that the market is bullish, along with the MA’s.

If we look at the day chart we can see a nice cup and a pennant forming, this could break to the down side or up. Although these chart formations are not 100% we can see a very strong bullish momentum forming in the BCH markets.

Keep an eye on 500 – 600 levels. A break above 700 will most likely push us quite a bit higher. Please feel free to join our Slack and ask us about our trades.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.