Crypto Screener Forums Bitcoin (BTC) Forecast – Technical Analysis Bitcoin (BTC) Technical Analysis – September 2017

This topic contains 30 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for BTC forecasts in the month September.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

If 3950 breaks to the downside close your long and short bitcoin!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

We took profit at 3940 but bought back at 3990!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

I am taking pRofit on my long trade but if 3960 breaks I am buying btc! Small risk to get out!

admin
    admin

BTC has been struggling to gain any ground above 4000, I hope along with you Bulls for new highs, but I have my trigger finger on the short as we enter the weekend.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

I was away for the long weekend, The guys that followed my last trade of the 22 of September hopefully used the trend line we drew to get out of their short when it broke out above at 3620.

BTC did go to 3800 where it traded for a while before it broke to the upside. This is a great sign that the next bull run can develop but btc must stay above 3760.

I will be staying long btc above 3760 if you want to trade btc short term buy the dips at these levels: 3800-3820 and 3760.  My stop loss is 3720. 

The day chart has resistance at 3960 and 4120-4168, but is also turning bullish

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

3600 – 3800 has been a nice trading range over the weekend. Bullish above 3800 but only on the short term. I need to see the bulls push past 4200 before I will get excited.

There should be trading action between 3800 – 4100 if we break to the upside.

For the bears keep an eye on 3600 if it breaks we will go lower.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Our short at 3870 worked very well. If 3770 breaks to the upside expect BTC to move up to test 3810-3840. We will need to look at price action to confirm the bullish move or to see if there are more downside potential.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The short below 3800 went as planned despite all the Bullish hopes, took profit around 3600 and waiting to enter another short when 3400 – 3600 gets broken.

My best wishes go out to you bulls.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by margincall margincall.
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Buy level is currently at 4030! Btc is still waiting for news!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman.
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

BTC does not know what to do next, we need to get some news to trigger the next movement.

Btc is still bearish under 4100, but it is bouncing at 3870. Look for the break at 3870 or 4100 to indicate the next move!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Btc is struggling to test the upper trend line. We can short btc with a short term trade stop at 4012 but to return bullish btc must trade above 4200!

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Bitcoin failed to push through the 4100 – 4200 zone confirming sellers at those prices for the time being. On the 1 hour chart it looks like what might be a failed bump and run with a possible throwback developing.

If this is the case 3900 – 3800 will be tested quickly. I am still looking towards a short on btcusd if these market conditions continue.

A break above 4100 today could develop into some bullish action.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

BTC bounced very nicely from 2980, we have resistance at 3900. If this breaks we can go to 4190, this levels needs to break if we are going to take out the highs!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Our last buy orders were triggered at 3050$. There is lot’s of buyers at $3000, this is a great buy zone, btc bounced $700+ in an hour from there. We are still in a very volatile time, I am long btc currently!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

We were spot on with our prediction for the week, btc moved down from 4350 and we bought a few back at 3500. This was speculative, Please do not turn to quickly bullish as the line at 3680 must break before the next bull run start.

speculative trade: Buy bitcoin near 3250, with a tight stop at 3200. This bear market can still go down to 2980. Place buy orders at these levels!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.