Crypto Screener Forums Bitcoin (BTC) Forecast – Technical Analysis Bitcoin (BTC) Technical Analysis – October 2017

This topic contains 36 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  helkvist 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

This is the thread for forecasts on the Bitcoin markets for the month of October.

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    admin
    admin

The short from 4300 went down to 4100 before shooting back up to 4400 where we currently find ourselves. Well done to those that took profit, but for those that did not close out a profit I will be looking to 4400 – 4500 to confirm the bullish action.

And on the flip side if the market action heads below 4380 we should see the lower levels getting tested like laid out in the report yesterday.

Safe trades

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

We are nicely in Profit with our short position.  My target remain at 3450 and 2900-3000.

Levels to look out for during the fall:

3950-4030,  3800 and 3440.

Also look at these levels to enter new shorts : 4270. If btc goes above this level, my short targets will change. If 4270 breaks bitcoin can become bullish again, but let’s wait and see what the price action tells us if btc can even get to 4270!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Bitcoin broke the trend line to the downside, I am out of my longs and short against btc.

Target 3470 and 2900.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

When the trend line breaks at 4270 I will be shorting bitcoin with a target of $2900 and even lower!

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Bitcoin is going up without any significant volume on the chart. I am looking for a short. 

If you would like to try a more risky trade short bitcoin at these prices with a buy back at 4500 otherwise wait for the entry when the trend line breaks. If the trend line breaks it will be a very quick move to the downside. I am still waiting for the trend line to break before I will exit my longs!

Exit price for longs is at 4200!

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Bitcoin had a great run this weekend before topping out at around 4300 and we can see that we have almost fallen back into the longer term bear trend. On the short term we are looking to see if 4200 – 4100 levels will hold as we start a new week.

I opened a short (high risk) around 4300 and will be looking to add to my posistion if 4200 – 4100 breaks.

The bulls need to get the price up to 4300 to avoid liquidation at lower levels.

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.