Crypto Screener Forums Bitcoin (BTC) Forecast – Technical Analysis Bitcoin (BTC) Technical Analysis – November 2017

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin

This is the thread for analysis on the Bitcoin markets for the month of November 2017. Safe trades!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Coinbase went offline earlier as well as GDAX, prices dropped pretty hard and we find ourselves below 10k once again.
    Support short term is at 9200 and 8400, resistance is at 10 000.
    Feel free to come and chat to us on Slack about the markets. Safe trades.
    btcusd

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Quick update on the Bitcoin markets, as we can see the prices pushed above 10k and there is not much stopping the bulls at this point.

btcusd markets

Our shorts never realized with the prices staying well above 9700 before breaking 10k.
    Support is at 10 000, still bullish untill we drop below 10k again. Safe trades.

admin
    admin

Good moring, just a quick update on the Bitcoin markets. Bitcoin has been pushing toward 10k and the price is starting to coil tighter.
    I will look towards 9900 for a long (high risk) and short should 9700 break (also high risk).
    9900 is resistance at the moment, be sure to wait to see if prices consolidate above 9900 (BITSTAMP PRICES) before adding to your longs.
    I am expecting a correction to at least 9400 should the selling pressure prove to much, and on the flip side a break above 10k usd will push us to new ATH.
    PLEASE NOTE: This is not investment advice, simply my opinion and analysis of the markets. Safe trades.
    btcusd

admin
    admin

Bitcoin made headlines again getting in on the blackfriday madness and pushing past $9000, currently we are finding ourselves at $9600. I think we might see some sellers stepping in at these prices, however this is just my opinion,

Looking at the short term I am expecting a correction to at least $9400 in this bullish market.

BTCUSD

We have some hints like the MACD telling us that the market is overbought.

Should prices drop below $9400 which seems to be happening as I write this post! I will expect support to come in between $8600 and $9100.

I will look to see if $9800 breaks to see if this push will continue.

Be carefull when planning to short in a Bull market.

I am looking at shorting below $9400, $9100 and should we go below $9000.

Please note: This is not investment advice, we encourage everybody to set up rules for their own trades, such as when to take profit, etc.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Just a quick update on the BTCUSD market.
    We can see resistance coming in to play at 8300, testing it several times.
    Should the prices consolidate above 8300 we could see BTC push a lot higher.
    On the flip side if the selling pressure proves to much we can look at a correction towards 7600. Keep an eye on the 8000 – 8100 levels to signal the return of the bears. Safe trades.
    btcusd forecast

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Taking a look at the Bitcoin market vs the Dollar this morning and we can see that there is some resistance forming between 8300 – 8200. This has given us sideways price action for most of the last few days.

Bitcoin can go in either direction from here with the rest of crypto space looking very bullish.

Support levels 7800 and 8000 with the latter being the big psychological support level at this point in my opinion. Should support break expect a bloody weekend for BTC. Look to resistance to break for a new ATH on the BTCUSD pair. Safe trades.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Bitcoin has got no volume and is not trading in a direction or trending the last few days. It looks as if bitcoin is forming a top with the possibility of a reversal as long as it stays under 8260-8300!

Resistance $8300

Support 7830 and  7330

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

The daily chart hit our target of $8200 which we called on Nov 1st. I had a short in yesterday but got stopped out at $8290, I am going to wait for a clear signal before I close some of my bitcoin in my portfolio. We are better of this month with our short trades that we took. Our shorts helped us make more bitcoin as the people that just HODL.

Resistance: 8200-8300

Support area :7860 and 7430.

Short term traders can have a look at price action at $8050. This level will confirm a retracement or start the new upward movement.

Philippians 4:19 but my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman.
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Btc broke my support at $8100, I have closed some of my bitcoin at $8000. The market bounced quickly back to $8150. Maybe this is the test before bitcoin goes down otherwise my stop will be executed.  I will look to see what bitcoin does at $8200, my stop will be at $8290 for this trade.

users at bit trex received their bitcoin gold this morning.

Support : 7700 and 7310

Resistance: 8200-8280

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Btc hit our first target which we called on November 1st when bitcoin was on $6300! I will stay long as long as bitcoin stays above $8000 with our FOMO target of $9800 in play. I will risk this $260 for another possible $ 1650 more profit. This chart has a lot of colors and lines on it, looks like a painting…..lol

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

BTC Usd Day

Bitcoin is still very strong, the fib target is at $8200. Bitcoin made an all-time high this morning divergence is forming at the top but that still needs to confirm. Luckily we only went 10% short this weekend as it was not a great signal, it hit our stop loss.

Btc hourly chart

The hourly chart is showing divergence at the top as well, this also needs to confirm. Currently bitcoin looks strong, I will keep my eye on $7900 to see if btc wants to reverse at these levels.

margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Just a quick update on the markets, like Andre posted on the 16th, bitcoin broke through 7300 and tested new highs, sellers stepped in at around 8000 and the price has been correcting since.

Bitcoin is still bullish at this point in time. Keep an eye on 7000 to signal the return of the Bear. Should 7150 get hit we will take a close look at the price action.

I will look to do a breakout trade on margin should we break above 8000, likewise I am planning a margin short should be break below 7000.

Feel free to discuss our trades with us on the Slack channel. Safe trades!

High risk trades today – Looking to short between 7500 – 7200. PLEASE NOTE: – Short term – High risk, not advised for anybody starting out in this game.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Always trade with the trend, when btc broke +-6200 we bought btc. We are still long. I have added 2 trend lines, the support is at +-$7150 and resistance is at $7330. If $7330 breaks I expect bitcoin to test the highs. I will stay long until the trend line breaks at +-$7150.

Stay long until $7150 breaks, I will go short when this trend line breaks.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

Btc is moving up slowly, I am staying long. I will wait for the hour chart to close my longs if btc trades under 6600, if btc does not fall under this level stay long. Look at the hour chart at the bottom to see where this level is moving as times goes on!

Resistance: 6930 and 7160

Support :6120 and 5500

Philippians 4:19 : but my god shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by AndreSnyman AndreSnyman.
    AndreSnyman
    AndreSnyman
    Participant

The daily chart has broken it’s supporting trend line at 6400 and is testing resistance at $6750.

I have added a few fib retracements levels, for the up trend to continue bitcoin came down from it’s top and bounced on the 50% fib at 5500, currently this is the test if bitcoin will fail at these levels I expect it to come down more, but if these levels break it can move up from here. For the downward move we added fib retracements from 7900 to 5600. The level at 6750 is the 50% fib retracement of the move as well. Let’s look at the hour chart:

It broke our trend line at 6200 and we closed our short. This chart is showing me that we are coming down on bitcoin. When $6500 breaks I will be looking to short with a stop loss at $6800 and will look at price action when to close my trade.

My fund is always long bitcoin, when I say i am going short I am closing my long bitcoin trade and looking to buy them cheaper in order for me to get more bitcoin.

Philippians 4:19 : But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.