Crypto Screener Forums Emerging markets – TA – Forecast Basic Attention Token (BAT) Forecasts – Technical Analysis

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by margincall margincall 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The BAT markets had a brutal time since the epic ICO, not uncommon for new markets it is good to see a lot of speculators washed out of the market giving us some idea of what could be a possible bottom.

I like the BAT project and I am nibbling at these prices to fill a small bag for the long haul. I think a x10 is easily achievable in 2018 – 2019.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

The BAT market is giving us the first indications that it wants to turn bull.
    On the 30min we can see the ichimoku cloud giving us a bullish signal, however prices will have to push above 1700 to get a bit of fomo going for the market.

batbtc forecast

With all that said I think now is a great buying opportunity long term speaking. Safe trades.
    Please note we provide our analysis for educational purposes, always do your own research before playing with crypto.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.