Forum Forums General Discussion Introduce Yourself A Newbie in Crypto!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by margincall margincall 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Adam
    Participant

Hello to everybody!

I am a newbie in crypto. I have been trading on CryptoBitUp just for several months. So far, I’m satisfied with the platform. It offers really interesting trading opportunities for beginners. You can take training courses, get a professional personal broker, observe cryptocurrency analytics, watch Bloomberg TV. The broker doesn’t charge any commission for the completed transactions. Moreover, there are many trading tools to choose from. CryptoBitup also provides cloud mining services. Thinking of using them, but, I’m not sure yet. Need more experience. So, if you want to start your trading career, CryptoBitup is a good choice. May good luck follow me and you all!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    margincall
    margincall
    Keymaster

Hi Adam, welcome to the forum!

Have you joined our trading community on Discord yet? There are some nice free tools to keep you up to date with the latest crypto news as well as free Crypto price reports.

Feel free to ask any trading related questions on the “crypto college” thread. Safe trades and best of luck to you!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.