Forum Forums Dash (DASH) Forecast – Technical Analysis Dash (DASH) Technical Analysis – April 2018 Reply To: Dash (DASH) Technical Analysis – April 2018

margincall
margincall
Keymaster

Dash recorded some good gains alongside Bitcoin so far in the month of April, however we can see some bearish action on the market, lets take a look.

dashusd forecast 27 April 2018

The chart shares a lot of similarities with with most of the other major crypto pairs this month, however it is important to note that the trend is still in tact.

It is a good practice for traders to follow the trends as much as possible when in a winning position.

In my opinion Dash (and most other majors) should follow Bitcoin when it comes to market action versus Fiat.

With that in mind I would put the near term support around $450, if this should fail I will wait to see what the market action brings before considering going long on Dash.

Resistance is at $500 and I feel the bulls will have to convincingly break through resistance to summon some fomo.

Lets take a look at how Dash has been performing against Bitcoin so far this month.

dashbtc forecast 26 April 2018

Taking a look at the 4hr candle chart vs BTC, we can see a possible Head and Shoulders candlestick formation developing. This is bearish in my opinion and will put the back-burner on the gains versus Fiat.

Near term support for Dash vs Bitcoin is around 0.05 and should it fail to act as support I would expect some selling off in the market.

The bears hammered the ceiling together at 0.054 – 0.058, so it would be wise to see what the bulls have to bring to the table before jumping into any longs.