Crypto Screener Forums Neo (NEO) Forecast – Technical Analysis Neo (NEO) Technical Analysis – January 2018 Reply To: Neo (NEO) Technical Analysis – January 2018

MrHanna
MrHanna

NEO has really been treating us nicely with gains agains the USD and since middle of December NEO has experienced great growth vs Bitcoin.

NEO forecast 3 January 2018
Since we were very early in Neo (when it was Antshares) no thoughts of taking profits here, but here is a technical report for you guys and gals.

NEO VS BTC

We can see the NEO broke through the previous resistance levels at 004 and 005 with easy and continued to push above 006.

The market is incredibly bullish at the moment and the RSI is confirming that we indeed have accelerated momentum in the market.

We could experience a correction here, where you could try catch the bounce between 0055 and 006.

As a longer term hold I think it is still a good time to buy NEO as the project is actually still very new and we are only seeing the first ICO’s on the market now.

NEO VS USD

NEOUSD forecast 3 Jan 2017
Against the USD we can also see a really bullish trend breaking through resistance at $80 and now looking at a $100 as the next stop.

As always we could experience a pullback should the bears step out, in which case I would call support at $75, but make it between $70 – $80 to be on the safe side.

If I was a bear I wouldn’t get my hopes to high, remember that it is usually more profitable running with the bulls than against them!

Not selling any NEO yet, expecting massive gains into 2019.