Forum Forums Emerging markets – TA – Forecast Zcash (ZEC) Forecast – Technical Analysis

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by admin admin 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

This is the thread for Zcash forecasting in the month of September.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Taking a look at the 1 day candles on the Zcash markets and we can see that we have hit sub 0.025 prices.

This is a good place to get in on some BTC vs ZEC action for 2018, I have indicated my longer term buying zone with the green box.

zecbtc forecast

As we can see the ichimoku cloud is indicating that the price action is getting squeezed a lot tighter which means we could see a reversal soon.

Great place to speculate on Zcash in the long term vs Bitcoin.

As always this is just my opinion, please do your own research before making any trades.

margincall
    margincall
    Participant

Taking a look at Zcash vs Bitcoin, we can see some heavy selling off as the price of BTC is climbing today.

Levels to look out for, short term bullish if we stay above 0.0377, should this level break I would expect the prices to decline even more. However do keep an eye on Bitcoin as this trend could reverse quickly should Bitcoin experience a price drop like we saw last weekend.

For the breakout take a look at 0.0438 – 0.04.

margincall
    margincall
    Participant

All things considered I am happy with how the ZEC market has been holding up, even though we have lost ground against Bitcoin we are still looking good vs the USD.

Taking a look at ZECBTC today.

I feel that this is a good place for speculators in the ZEC market to open or add to there position. At the moment the real concern is that BTC will hit new highs and leave the crypto’s bleeding again.

I am nibbling on ZEC at these prices, I expect a merry xmas or at the very least a merry 2018 for ZEC.

Please note this is not a bet against Bitcoin, simply a buying zone for the ZECBTC market. Safe trades.

margincall
    margincall
    Participant

If anybody is following along at this point you should know that I am pretty long on ZEC.

Zcash is making what I would like to call the fighter plane formation! Just a little joke, but here is a hint of a diamond bottom and also some support along the $220 mark.

If support at 220 fails with a btc price drop we should see even lower prices yet again, but if we see some serious buying from potentials like Jamie Dixon this fighter jet could be getting ready to lift off!

My advice set some alerts and trade the breakout if/when it happens. My guess would be before the 26th of Oct 2017.

Feel free to discuss any of our trades with us in the general forum, training forum or the slack channel. Safe trades

margincall
    margincall
    Participant

Our ZEC analysis paid off with my trade netting me a cool 100%.  Although I didn’t expect it to go that high I happily took profit at $407. The market is heading down for the time being and I will be keeping an eye reentering the ZECUSD market.

zcash forecast

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

ZEC has moved out of the buying zones and is starting to gain momentum, I am bullish on Zcash.

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Zcash is trading in the same range we had in May when there was some big buying on the ZEC markets.

Some major trendlines have broken and will keep an eye on the buying and selling action. We could see Zcash trade as low as 120 if the bear market continues and even lower prices (into the green box) if 120 gets broken.

We are neutral on ZEC right now.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.